Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sue Pemberton Liquescent - Color Formula

"Fluid, sensuous, luscious, with Liquescent, Sue Pemberton quenches our thirst for superior color artistry.  Inspired by the unholy marriage of oil and water, which produces seductive swirls and unexpected combinations of color and shape, these designs features Sue's signature, unexpected palettes.  Her vivid, yet feminine hues blend seamlessly." - Behindthechair

Frankly, there's nothing negative I can absolutely say about this collection.  I love everything about it, from the styling, precision cut down to the color choice.  Sue has out done herself with this piece.  I love the contrasts between the levels and soft blending of the warm and cool tones.  If you ask me, this is definitely not a simple creative color formulation.  There was obviously a lot of thought that went into this collection.  Sue's Precision cut definitely help balance the contrast and color choice.  I would love to re-create this collection myself with a little bit of my own flare of course!  Hair Stylist all over thanks you Sue!






No comments:

Post a Comment