Monday, June 20, 2011

Kenra Platinum... It's really Just OK...


Now, I don't really venture off far from Sebastian, but every now and then, I don't mind trying something new.  I have been hearing about and seeing Kenra's product for awhile now, and from what some of my friends say, its a great product.  Ok well, you have your opinion and I have mine.

About a month ago, I bought some of Kenra's Platinum Styling Products, and thought I would try it on myself before using it on clients.  Aside from the pretty platinum packaging, I was not at all that impress with it's result.  The hold and shine it guarantee was not at all close and I couldn't help but felt greasy and it weighing my hair down.  I'm a believer that a little goes a long way, but you might as well use close to nothing with some of their products. 

What I didn't use a lot of and probably use the most of, happens to be their, Volume Hairspray 25.  Now if your familiar with Kenra, then you'd know that Volume Hairspray 25, is their super hold finishing spray.  Well, here's the problem, I have really thick coarse hair and I tend to wear my hair up, unfortunately, their super hold, they promised did not hold my hair up at all. 

Sorry Kenra Fans out there, I don't think I would invest in this product line, nor, would I recommend this to any of my friends, family and clients... To my friends and colleagues who recommended this line, thank you, but I think I'll stick to what I'm using right now...I'm just saying..

No comments:

Post a Comment