Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chanel Fall/Winter 2011 - Illusions d'Ombre de Chanel

Photo by Vincent Lappartient

Of all the Fall/Winter 2011 collections launching next month, this one takes the cake for me.  I'm really excited to get my hands on this collection.  Chanel Illusions d'Ombre de Chanel, is set to release July 2011, however, my sources tells me that they may be launching even earlier!  For Fall/Winter 2011, Chanel seems to be taking the same pages as her cosmetic counter parts with the pale nude face, but takes it even further with her eye shadows.  Illusions d'Ombre is going towards a more dark smokey metallic look with the eyes, which works for Fashion Runway trends.  After all, a diva should stand apart from the others right?

I hope my eagerness doesn't get the best of me!  Check out more information on the collection at, http://www.chanel.com/.



Face - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15, Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder, Eclat Lumiere Highlighting Face Pen, Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Eyes - Illusion d’Ombre in Epatant, Mirifique, and Fantasme (available July 2011), Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer in Khaki Platine (available July 2011), Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Ebene, Crayon Sourcils (available July 2011), and Inimitable Mascara in Noir

Lips - Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in Natural, Rouge Allure Velvet in La Furtive (available November 2011)

Nails - Le Vernis Nail Colour in Graphite (available July 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment