Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back From Hiatus...

Often times, we wonder whether we're good enough for society, at least I have.  I like to think of myself a modest person, when it comes to my work and profession.  As many of you know, I have taken some time off to re-evaluate myself and my work.  Contemplating on what I'm going to do next.  What can I do better? And what tricks I'm ready to share.  Never the less, I'm back and ready for whatever the Fashion Jungle has prepared for me! 

Having been in the industry for some time, I have learned, seen and HEARD a lot.  Yes, I am stressing the word HEARD.  I mean seriously, all the trash talks that goes on in this industry, behind the scene, is ridiculous. I myself am guilty of smack talking too.  Hell, I figured if I'm going to dish it, I'm definitely going to take it.  But there are some artists, models and even photographers, that act like big babies, whining and crying, when they hear all the negative talk about their work...  Get over it!  The fact that someone is taking the time to talk about you, should be gratifying enough.  So, with that said, lets all be humble and civil with each other, after all, in the end, making a beautiful picture is what we are all after.  I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment