Friday, June 17, 2011

Emma Watson Trades In Her Wand for Lancome?



What's a girl to do after Harry Potter? Get a complete make over of course... DUH...  Emma Watson appears on Vogue's July Cover, sporting a new look for Fall.  She is shown wearing, Lancome's La Laque Fever in Techno Brick (a shimmering gold-flecked brownish plum) topped with Juicy Tube in Pure (an ultra shiny gloss)

Sure, we've all seen this look from Spring 2011 runways of Louis Vuitton, Emanuel Ungaro and Givenchy, but this is EMMA WATSON!  BTW Emma, can I have your wand?





4 comments:

Brandi Shawnell said...

I love this look =]

Aubrey Sieng said...

Love Emma, but I'm not really crazy for the lipstick...However, Emma looks beautiful...

Jasmine Cardenas said...

I love this look! I actually LOVE the lips and her eyebrows! :) so simple and natural! Cant wait to buy this look!

seanALIAN... I'M JUST SAYING.. said...

me and you both jasmine!

Post a Comment