Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm Crazy for Vera Wang's Fall 2011 Wedding Collection!!!


Attention all autumn brides!  Vera Wang delivers again!  Although official photos has not yet been posted, preview of her Fall 2011 collection has been surfacing on the internet. Classic, elegant, chic, romantic, these are just some of the words that describes this line.  You should know, Vera Wang, has been a big influence to me and my designing aesthetic.  Although, I'm far from creating gorgeous wedding gowns, that would rival Vera's, I'll definitely be pulling inspiration from this collection.  I see a photoshoot for my next mini collection in the near future... LOL...

Check out a few of Vera Wang's Fall 2011 preview photos.  Don't forget to sign up at http://www.verawang.com/, for updates on the collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment