Thursday, July 7, 2011

OPI - Texas Collection

Ok, so this collection kinda came out earlier this year, but I really wanted to review this.  Since the launch of OPI's Texas Collection, I wasn't really sure about it, the colors didn't really moved me much. Given the dull boring color palettes for this collection, I did find the names for the colors really humorous...  Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?  I have my fair share of nail lacquer collections, this just isn't one... Sorry...



I Vant to Be A-Lone Star, It's Totally Fort Worth It,
Austin-tatious Turquoise, Don't Mess with OPI, San Tan-tonio,
Suzi Loves Cowboys, Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?,
Big Hair...Big Nails, Guy Meets Gal-veston, Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em,
Do You Think I'm Tex-y?, Houston We Have a Purple.


1 comment:

Brandi Shawnell said...

I felt the same way when these came out... love the names, hate the colors!

Post a Comment