Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beauty Shoot with MU Artist Jennifer Siqueiros & Photographer Xue Vue

Yesterday, I had a awesome opportunity to style hair for, Make-up Artist, Jennifer Siqueiros's Beauty Portfolio, photographed by another personal friend Xue Vue.  What probably started off as a rough morning, not having a good healthy amount of Red Bull, ended up with a chance to work with good friends, and new Artist and Models, I haven't gotten the opportunity to work with.  Jennifer Siqueiros, studied make-up application at Smashbox Academy.  I have gotten a chance to view her portfolio prior to working with her, and I must say, I was really impressed! 

The shoot took place at the Home/Studio of, Jay Lensch (another well established photographer in Sacramento, CA).  Haven't gotten the chance to open my can of Red Bull, I was introduced to the Jennifer Siqueiros for the first time, and from there we both started working on the beautiful models ( Tanya Fomina, Allison Nopel and Brooke Parker) casted for the shoot.  The day ended with lots of laugh and meeting such beautiful and lively people!  I will be posting photo's soon...  

No comments:

Post a Comment